Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Letter ;)


 Borobudur, 23th November 2012

Laely Hadiyatun
My lovely Teacher
Salaman, Magelang

           
            Dear My lovely teacher,
Hello mam? How’s life? I hope you’re in the good mood today. Ok, In this e-mail, I want to tell you about my future.

Acctually, I have so many dreams. Like I want to be a docter, writer, lecturer, and so on. And I want to change world with my own power hahaha… My reason to be a doctor is simple, I want to help people if they are sick. It is cool, isn’t it? :D

To be a doctor, I must study hard. Even though I'm not smart, but I’ll try the best ^^. After the graduation, I’ll continue study in Senior High School 1 Magelang. Then, I’ll continue in University of Gajah Mada, Yogyakarta.

Once, I wanted to go France and continue study in there. But, yeah, as you know it is need so much money! So what must I do? My parent too, maybe they are not allowed me to go far away from them *cieh* hahaha, It is no problem. I prefer live in Indonesia and spend my life with my lovely people.

Besides to be a doctor, I also want to be a writer. Why? Because I like writing. In home, I write a story, random poem, song, etc. In school, I write task, and homework *krik krik krik* That’s way I like writing and want to be a writer.

And if my script has published,  it means I’ll get money, isn’t it? It is not for me, but I’ll give it for my parent. However, writing something is fun!

Haha, that’s all about my future. Don’t laugh if my dreams seem weird. However my dreams seem weird, I’ll do the best for it! Anyway, would you support and pray for me? I’ll thankfully if you do that J

Don’t forget to reply this e-mail. I’ll wait your response ^^.



Your childish student,



 Dwi Ratih C

No comments:

Post a Comment